Text Fragment Call Out Boxes
Text Fragment components can add designed call outs to your page and draw attention to specific information. They are not added to pages on their own, but are attached to content components.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a text fragment on your page
- Create text fragment component and insert it into content component in "Right Column Box Call Out" field.
- Select the style you want in "Style for Call Out"
- In your Building Blocks folder, create a new Component and select "Text Fragment" from the schema menu.
- Enter text in the "Heading" and "Text" fields. Because this is a call out, you want to keep the text brief.
- Once finished, Save & Close your component.
- Then enter the Root folder of your publication. Open the page on which you want to add this call out.
- Pick the content component to which your Text Fragment will be attached and then the paragraph where you want to the call out box to appear. Go to the "Right column box callout (uses Text Fragment schema)" field and click the yellow folder to the right of this field.
- As the order you've listed your other components is mirrors the order they are published on the page, your Text Fragment will follow the order of the component to which it's attached.
- You will be taken to your Building Blocks folder. Select the new Text Fragment component.
- In "Style for callout" section, choose the style you want for your Text Fragment. Examples are provided on this page. The options are: "Standard Right," "Rust Right," "Standard Full Width," and "Rust Full Width."
Save & Close your the component you were working in, Save & Close your page, and then publish your page!
Standard Right Text Fragment
Example of Standard Right Text Fragment.
Rust Right Callout
This is an example of a Rust Right Callout.
Standard Full Width Text Fragment
Example of Standard Full Width Text Fragment
Rust Full Width Text Fragment
Example of Rust Full Width Text Fragment