Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Expandable Content
FAQ components are used to help answer questions for visitors in a quick and concise format. FAQs do not necessarily have to contain "questions" and "answers," and can be used as a template to display a large amount of text without taking up too much real estate on the page.
What You Will Learn
- How to create and insert Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on your page
- Create FAQ component(s)
- Insert FAQ component(s) into List component
- Insert List component onto page as "FAQ" template
- Example of List of FAQs
An example FAQ list
- How can I schedule an appointment?
- Please call us at 203-432-5555, option #1.
- Where is your office located?
- 123 College Street, Floor 5, New Haven, CT
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Please arrive at your appointment with your insurance card and a list of the medications you are currently taking.