- How to insert a video gallery in the left column of your page
- Create List component of all videos you want to include in left column gallery
- Insert List component on page as "Video Gallery Widget" template
- Create and publish page that features the same List component as a Video Gallery Grid
The Video Gallery Widget appears in the right column of your page. Use the widget on pages that already have a considerable amount of content. In order for the "More videos..." link to appear below the widget, you will also have to create a separate page where the video gallery is published in using a grid template. Follow these instructions to create a video gallery grid.
If there are 5 or fewer videos in a widget, they will all appear on the page in the right column (top example at right). If there are more than 5 videos, only 5 videos at a time will display in the right column (bottom example at right). Visitors can view the other videos by using the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
- Any videos to be added in the gallery will have to be uploaded to the YSM Media Library, YouTube, or Vimeo and have a component created for it in Tridion. You can find instructions for doing so on the Uploading Multimedia page.
- In your Building Blocks folder, create a List component and include each of the videos on the list. Don't forget to include a Display Title in your List component!
- In your Root folder, open the page you want to feature your video gallery widget. In the component presentations tab, insert the list and select Video Gallery Widget from the component template menu.
- Save & Close your page, then publish!