Large Image Gallery
Large image galleries appear in the center area of your page. These are recommended for pages without a lot of content as they take up more space than the photo gallery widget.
- After uploading the images you'd like to include in a gallery, create a new "List" component.
- Select each image you'd like to feature in this gallery. Save & Close when finished.
- Open the page you'd like to feature your gallery on. Insert the List you've just created, and then select "Mixed Media Gallery" from the template drop down menu.
- Save & Close, and then publish!
What You Will Learn
- How to create an image gallery for the center area of your page
- Create List component of all images you want to include in image gallery
- Insert List component on page as "Mixed Media Gallery" template
Image Size Restriction
Images must be a minimum of 1400 pixels wide to appear in the main column photo gallery. Otherwise they will not appear on the page.