If you have only one video you'd like to feature, you have the option of inserting a video from the Media Library tool in the center of the page.
- After uploading your audio file to the Media Library tool, open and create a Media Library component in your Building Blocks folder.
- Navigate in the Root folder to the page you'd like to add a video to.
- Double-click to open the page, and in the window that opens click the Component Presentations tab.
- Click Insert at the bottom left of the page window.
- Browse to the Media Library component you created and click to select it.
- From the "Component Template" dropdown, select Audio Player template to feature the video in the center of the page.
- Click the Insert button at the bottom right, then the Close button.
- Save & Close the page, then publish!
What You Will Learn
- How to insert an audio player onto your page
- Insert the Media Library component as "Audio Player" template