Dr. Chou received her medical degree at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA and subsequently completed residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, general cardiology fellowship training at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA, and advanced heart failure and transplant fellowship at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, OH. She is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation, Adult Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology. Her clinical interests are in advanced heart failure, mechanical circulatory support, cardiovascular disease in pregnancy, and women's cardiovascular health. Dr. Chou joined Yale in 2017. She is currently an instructor in the Comprehensive Heart Failure program and co-director of the Maternal Cardiology Program.
Education & Training
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular DiseaseUniversity of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2015)
- Fellowship, Advanced Heart Failure and TransplantationUniversity Hospitals Case Medical Center (2012)
- Residency, Internal MedicineUniversity Hospitals Case Medical Center (2011)
- MDTemple University (2008)
- MSGeorgetown University, Physiology and Biophysics (2004)
- BSUniversity of California San Diego, Biology/Biochemistry (2003)