Currently, I am the Assistant Vice President of Primary Care at NYC Health + Hospitals, the nation's largest public health care system, and Chief Quality Officer of NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, the nation's largest FQHC. Most recently, I was Director of Clinical and Scientific Affairs for the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene's Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control overseeing the Cancer Prevention and Control Program and Public Health Detailing program. I have additional training in ethics and health services research. I am interested in mentoring and working on projects with Yale medical students, residents, and fellows in the areas of public health, health policy, health services research, and medical education.
Education & Training
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (VA) Clinical ScholarUniversity of Michigan (2015)
- MScUniversity of Michigan (2015)
- Intern/ResidentYale Internal Medicine Primary Care Program (2013)
- MDLoyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (2010)
- MARYale Divinity School (2004)
- BAAugustana College (2002)