The Yale Web Services team is migrating from using the Tools Form Builder towards using the vended product - Qualtrics. Qualtrics is a survey and analytics tool, and provides over 100 different ways to ask a question. This opens up many possibilities and further flexibility for Yale School of Medicine’s users.
- Visit the Yale Qualtrics Homepage
- The first time you log into Qualtrics, you’ll be prompted to indicate whether or not you already have a Qualtrics account: Select "NO"
- Log In Using your NetID and Password
- Input the required account information, and agree to the Qualtrics Terms of Service.
- Create a project to begin.
In order to better organize the interface, questions have been separated into four categories:
Each category of question serves a distinct purpose as to both the complexity of the question asked, and the detail desired in the answer.
Were you familiar with our legacy Form Builder Tool? We have created a single page cheat sheet to help you understand the flexibility now offered using Qualtrics, without sacrificing the options you had available in the Form Builder.