Dr. Franklin Leddy has practiced adult and pediatric urology in Westerly since 1989, and served as President of Medical Staff and Chief of Surgery at Westerly Hospital. He specializes in the care of patients with voiding dysfunctions, urologic cancers, kidney stones, infertility, and issues of the prostate. He offers hospital and office-based minimally-invasive procedures, including vasectomies.
Dr. Leddy received his undergraduate degree Cum Laude from Dartmouth College, and medical degree from Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency training at University of Colorado School of Medicine in General Surgery, where he also served as Chief Resident in Urology.
Education & Training
- Chief ResidentUniversity of Colorado (1989)
- ResidentUniversity of Colorado (1989)
- ResidentUniversity of Colorado (1986)
- InternUniversity of Colorado (1985)
- MDDartmouth Geisel School of Medicine (1984)
- BADartmouth College, Biology (1980)