Research & Publications
Dr. Yan Ho Lee joined Yale University School of Medicine as an Assistant Professor in 2017. Dr. Lee completed an otolaryngology residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai where she also completed a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship. She is double board-certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. She is involved with teaching residents and medical students. She has a strong interest in both aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries including cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation, eyelid surgery, repair of traumatic defects of the face and scalp, removal of skin cancers and MOHS reconstruction, treatment for facial nerve paralysis, and nonsurgical treatment of wrinkles and aging face and neck. Her research interests include investigating biomarkers that correspond to the aging process, studying the effect of various cartilaginous autografts in functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty, and optimizing facial fracture management.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryThe Icahn School of Medicine at Mt Sinai (2016)
- Residency in OtolaryngologyThe Icahn School of Medicine at Mt Sinai (2015)
- MDPenn State University College of Medicine, Medicine (2010)
- BSColumbia University, Biomedical Engineering (2005)
- Board CertificationAB of Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology (2016)