Dr. Nikhil Chawla is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 2006. Following his Anesthesia residency at Drexel University College of Medicine Hannemann Hospital, Dr. Chawla went on to complete a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at the University of Florida. In 2014, Dr. Chawla joined the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology. He provides clinical anesthesia to patients presented for surgery in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
Education & Training
- FellowshipUniversity of Florida (2014)
- ResidencyDrexel University College of Medicine/Hannemann Hospital (2013)
- InternshipDrexel University College of Medicine/Hahnenann Hospital (2010)
- InternshipHospital of University of Pennsylvania (2009)
- MBBSAll India Institute of Medical Sciences (2006)