Research & Publications
Dr. Andres Martin is the Riva Ariella Ritvo Professor at the Child Study Center, and Director of the Teaching and Learning Center’s Standardized Patient Program, Yale School of Medicine. He is also medical director for the Children's Psychiatric Inpatient Service at Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital. Dr. Martin will serve as academic advisor to the CHATogether program.
Education & Training
- MPHYale School of Public Health (2002)
- FellowshipHarvard Medical School / Massachusetts General & McLean Hospitals (1995)
- ResidentHarvard Medical School / Massachusetts Mental Health Center (1993)
- ResidentUniversity of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital (1991)
- MDAnahuac University (1990)