Medical Student Rotations
We welcome medical students who are seeking surgical clerkship training and advanced training (sub-internships) to our vascular and endovascular surgery services across the health system.
The visiting student electives available for our program are listed on the AAMC Visiting Student Application System (VSAS) website.
We are also proud to be participating in the Visiting Student Scholarship to Enhance Healthcare Workforce Diversity. This is a 4-week sub-internship experience that involves mentorship with a resident and faculty member, as well as a $1500 reimbursement for travel and housing. More information on the scholarship included here.
- US Visiting Medical Students
- International Visiting Medical Students
Visiting Elective Program for Students from U.S. Medical Schools
- Students must be in good standing in medical school at a U.S. LCME accredited medical school or participating COCA accredited AACOM member college listed in VSAS.
- Students must have completed all core clinical clerkships before beginning the clinical elective program.
- Yale does not provide basic clerkships, only electives.
- Yale does not offer observerships/externships.
- Students must be in their final year of medical studies in order to participate in the elective program.