Frank F. Kanthak Professor of Surgery (Plastics); Chief, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery; Professor, Surgery
Senior Resident Cosmetic Clinic
The Yale Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Senior Resident Cosmetic Clinic offers patients discounted prices on a wide range of cosmetic procedures. The surgeons are senior residents who have completed at least three and a half years of clinical training in plastic and reconstructive surgery. They are supervised at all times by an attending surgeon, who is present for all procedures to ensure that patients receive that highest standard of quality and safety.
What to Expect
- You will be seen by the designated resident surgeon assigned to the clinic on the day of your appointment.
- The resident surgeon will discuss your case with the attending surgeon, who will also evaluate you to ensure that the desired procedure is appropriate and feasible.
- If you have not yet booked a surgery, you will be seen by the designated resident surgeon assigned to the clinic on that day regardless of who had seen you previously.
- If you have already booked a surgery and are presented for follow-up questions or evaluation, you will be seen by the resident surgeon with whom you have booked surgery.
- If you have had surgery, the resident surgeon with whom you had surgery will see you for your first 1-2 post-operative visits. You will otherwise be seen by the designated resident surgeon in the clinic for all subsequent routine follow-ups.
- If you have had surgery and would like to schedule a different procedure, you may request to have surgery with the same resident surgeon with whom you had your previous surgery if they have not yet graduated.
Yale Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
800 Boston Post Road, Building # 3, 2nd floor.
Guilford, CT 06434
To make an appointment, please call (203) 785-2571.
- Martin Carney
MD, Tulane University School of Medicine
BS, Tulane University
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA
- Carolyn Chuang
MD, Yale School of Medicine
MHS, Yale School of Medicine
BS, University of California, Los Angeles
Hometown: Cupertino, CA
- Brogan Evans
MD, Texas A&M
BS, University of Southern California
Hometown: Tustin, CA
- Jeremy Goss
MD, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
BA, Baylor University
Hometown: Houston, TX
- Rajiv Iyengar, MD
MD, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
BS, Brown University
Hometown: Puyallup, WA
- Samuel Kim
MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine
BS, Cornell University
Hometown: Denville, NJ
- Vikram Mookerjee, MD
MD, Boston University
BA, Boston University
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
- Alexandre Prassinos
MD, Northeast Ohio Medical University
BA, Miami University
Hometown: Austintown, OH
- Jenny Yang
MD, Yale University School of Medicine
MHS, Yale University School of Medicine
BS, Queens University
Hometown: Halifax, Nova Scotia