- Cardiac Surgery
- Endocrine/General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal/Bariatric Surgery
- Gastrointestinal/General Surgery
- Oncology/General Surgery
- Oncology/The Breast Center
- Otolaryngology [ENT]
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies
- Vascular Surgery
Yale Surgery’s mission is to provide surgery for children and adults with the least pain, trauma, scarring and recovery time.
Yale Surgery also performs innovative basic, clinical and translational research, and offers unparalleled educational opportunities to medical students, residents and fellows.
Our vast array of expertise allows us to perform cutting–edge critical care and experimental studies spanning the breadth of the surgical sciences. Please partner with us in providing better health care for all.
Robert Udelsman, M.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.S. F.A.C.E.
Chair, Surgery, Yale School of Medicine
Chief of Surgery, Yale-New Haven Hospital