Courses and Workshops
2020 "Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction" Training Series
Classes meet for 2.5 hours per week. The first class is extended by 30 minutes and the last by 1 hour. Orientation sessions are mandatory.
Join Summer MBSR Courses via Zoom
Session 5: Mondays, July 6 – August 24; Orientation June 29; Retreat: August 15.
Session 5 meets 5:30 - 8:00pm EDT.
Session 6: Wednesdays, July 8 – August 26; Orientation July 2; Retreat: August 16.
Session 6 meets 10:00am - 12:30pm EDT.
Session 7: Mondays, October 5 - November 23; Orientation September 21; Retreat November 15
Session 7 meets 5:30 - 8:00pm EDT.* See course description.
Session 8: Wednesdays, November 4 - December 23; Orientation October 21; Retreat December 13
Session 8 meets 5:30 - 8:00pm EDT.* See course description.
Location: Until further notice, MBSR courses will be held remotely via Zoom.
Instructor: Anne Dutton, LCSW, MA, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
Host: Yale Stress Center
Audience: Open to the Public
- Tier 1 - Those who have already completed the MBSR course with a qualified or certified teacher. $300
- Tier 2 - Yale Fellows, Undergraduate and Graduate Students, Residents and Trainees. $325
- Tier 3 - Students at an accredited institution of higher learning other than Yale with a valid current ID. $350
- Tier 4 - Employees, faculty, and staff (including spouses) of Yale University, Yale School of Medicine, or Yale-New Haven Hospital. $375
- Tier 5 - Members of the general public. $425
- Tier 6 - Those who wish to support others who are less able to pay. $500
Course Description: Learn how mindfulness of the present moment can allow you to deal more effectively with life and its challenges. Appreciate the benefits of responding skillfully rather than reactively to stress. This course includes a mandatory 1.5 hour orientation followed by an eight-week course. The classes are 2.5 hours long except for the first and last. The first class is extended by half an hour and the last class by one hour. There is a full-day retreat on a Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. You may contact the instructor at email@example.com.