Research & Publications
I am a physician scientist with an interest in the regulation of hematopoiesis in the laboratory. Our group is specficially interested in how RNA mechanisms are important in normal bone marrow physiology and how it is altered in clonal myeloid disorders. Genome-wide transcriptomic techniques are used for these studies.
As a practising hematologist, I see patients on the inpatient leukemia floor and stem cell transplant floor at the Yale New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- MBBSAll India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1998)
- Instructor and Research AssociateFred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- FellowFred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center/ University of Washington
- ResidentBaylor College of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2005, recertified: 2015)