Research Departments & Organizations
In the last 35 years, most of Dr. Levine's research, teaching and publications have been in the field of medical ethics with particular concentration on the ethics of research involving human subjects.
Specialized Terms: Medical ethics; Human subject research ethics; International research; Research involving children and adolescents; Informed consent; Institutional review boards; Regulations for the protection of human subjects; Doctor/patient relationship
Extensive Research Description
- General topics in the field of research ethics.
- Research involving children and adolescents as subjects.
- Dysfunctional regulation of research involving human subjects.
- Research involving pregnant women as subjects.
- The social context of research involving human subjects.
Research involving adolescents as subjects : ethical considerations.
Levine RJ. Research involving adolescents as subjects : ethical considerations. Annals Of The New York Academy Of Sciences 2008, 1135:280-6. 2008
The dysregulation of human subjects research.
Fost N, Levine RJ. The dysregulation of human subjects research. JAMA 2007, 298:2196-8. 2007
The need to revise the Declaration of Helsinki.
Levine RJ. The need to revise the Declaration of Helsinki. The New England Journal Of Medicine 1999, 341:531-4. 1999