Research & Publications
Dr. Hawkins engages in varied neuropsychological and neuropsychiatric research (below). He is an author for 87 publications (h index 38; citations exceed 5,830).
Extensive Research Description
Current research activities include
- CNS correlates of metabolic syndrome
- Effect of college age drinking on the developing brain
- Marijuana and driving
- Cognitive course after left ventricular assistive device cardiac surgery
- Investigator, Yale Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
- Cognitive features of prodromal disease states
- Psychometric properties of neuropsychological tests
- Validity of various methods of inference in neuropsychology
- Hawkins, Keith A., & Tulsky, D. (2003) WAIS-III WMS-III discrepancy analysis: Six-factor model index discrepancy base rates, implications, and a preliminary consideration of utility.In D. Tulsky, D. Saklofske, G. Chelune et al. (Eds.) Clinical Interpretation of the WAIS-III and WMS-III. (pp. 211-272). San Diego: Academic Press.