Jenn came to Yale in 2015 with 3 years of experience as a laboratory animal clinician, and she became board-certified in laboratory animal medicine that year. She has also spent 2 years as a small animal practitioner and has 1 year of experience in shelter medicine. She attended veterinary school at University of Illinois and completed her laboratory animal medicine residency at Emory University. Jenn practices clinical medicine, is heavily involved in the resident training program, and provides support for biomedical research. Her most recent collaborations have involved translational surgical models used to study peritoneal dialysis, cardiac tamponade, and short bowel syndrome.
Education & Training
- Laboratory Animal Medicine ResidentEmory University (2012)
- DVMUniversity of Illinois (2009)
- MSDrexel University, Laboratory Animal Science (2005)
- BSEckerd College, Biology (2002)
- BAEckerd College, Psychology (2002)