I graduated from the University of Delhi and did my research at CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, New Delhi, India. I pursued Biotechnology (Bachelor's) and marine biotechnology (Master's) as my undergraduate courses. My background is in infectious disease and I worked on a wide number of bacterial and parasitic pathogens. I performed my Postdoctoral research at Dr. Eric Long’s group at NIAID, NIH where I showed the role of Natural Killer cell-mediated Antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity against the malaria parasite.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral FellowNIAID-NIH (2018)
- Vaccine Research Innovation (VRI) AwardeeTranslational Health Science and technology Institute (2013)
- Postdoctoral fellowInstitute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (2013)
- PhDUniversity of Delhi, Zoology (2011)
- MScGoa University, Biotechnology (2006)
- BScUniversity of Rajasthan, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology (2004)