Research & Publications
Community Mental Health Services; Outcome and Process Assessment, Health Care; Psychology, Social; Schools; Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation; Implementation Science
- Connors EH, Stephan SH, Lever NT, Ereshefsky S, Mosby A, Bohnenkamp JH. A National Initiative to Advance School Mental Health Performance Measurement in the United States. Advances in School Mental Health Promotion9(1):50-69. doi: 10.1080/1754730X.2015.1123639
- Stephan SH, Connors EH, Kozlowski M. Advances in school mental health quality and sustainability. Advances in school mental health promotion.9(1):1-2. doi: http://www.tandfonline.com/action/showCitFormats?doi=10.1080/1754730X.2016.1134096.
- Connors EH, Prout J, Kozlowski M, Stephan SH. Student-focused supports to promote mental health and well-being. Advances in school mental health promotion.9(2):71-72. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1754730X.2016.1169046.
- Arora PG, Connors EH, Biscardi KA, Hill AM. School mental health professionals’ training, comfort, and attitudes toward interprofessional collaboration with pediatric primary care providers. Advances in School Mental Health Promotion.9(3-4):169-187. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1754730X.2016.1181526.
- Stephan SH, Blizzard A, Connors EH. Increasing global knowledge exchange in school mental health. Advances in school mental health promotion.8(1):1-3. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1754730X.2015.992148.
- Connors EH, Stephan SH. It takes a village: community and school partners working together to advance school mental health. Advances in school mental health promotion.8(2):55-56. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17588928.2015.1020618.
- Stephan SH, Connors EH, Blizzard A. Improving quality in school mental health. Advances in school mental health promotion.8(3):121-123. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1754730X.2015.1053699.
- Connors EH, Arora PG, Curtis L, Stephan SH. Evidence-based assessment in school mental health. Cognitive and behavioral practice.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cbpra.2014.03.008
- Connors EH. Randomized trial of common elements training in school mental health care: Clinician knowledge, attitudes, and practice. Baltimore, Maryland: University of Maryland Baltimore County, Dissertation PublishingAvailable from: http://search.proquest.com/openview/8eb0368defcc28b046b369624fc38c22/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y.
- Stephan SH, Connors EH, Arora PG, Brey L. A learning collaborative approach to training school-based health providers in evidence-based mental health treatment. Children and Youth Services Review.35(12):1970-1978. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2013.09.008.
- Stephan SH, Connors EH. School nurses’ perceived prevalence and competence to address student mental health problems. Advances in school mental health promotion.6(3):174-188. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1754730X.2013.808889.
- Stephan SH, Brandt N, Lever NT, Price OA, Connors EH. Key priorities, challenges, and opportunities to advance an integrated mental health-education research agenda. Advances in school mental health promotion.5(2):125-138. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1754730X.2012.694719.
- Connors EH. Rates and predictors of community-based care within a system of care. Baltimore, Maryland: University of Maryland Baltimore County, Dissertation PublishingAvailable from: http://search.proquest.com/openview/3e12e907ed9e79e717dcf524167c3a21/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y.