Research & Publications
Clinical research projects as part of the Cardiac Surgery Outcome Research Group
1. Volume outcome relationship in cardiac surgery
2. Surgical treatment of endocarditis in drug users
3. Long-term outcomes of patients with severe aortic stenosis - longitudinal data
4. Long-term outcome of patients with severe mitral regurgitation - longitudinal data.
5. Anticoagulation strategies following biological valve replacements.
6. NORCAAD. Nordic Consortium on Acute Type A Aortic Dissection.
Basic science research
1. Pathophysiology of mitral valve prolapse/myxomatous mitral valve disease. Translational research using murine models of mitral valve disease and human mitral valves.
Cardiac Surgical Procedures; Mitral Valve Prolapse; Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic; Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures