Immediately seeking Postdoctoral Associate (PDA) position in Early Psychosis Research. Click here to view the STEP-PDA Posting for more information.
The Clinic serves as a training site for medical students, psychiatry residents and psychology interns, and we welcome trainees who wish to learn more about how to care for individuals who are early in the course of a psychotic illness. We also welcome those who wish to participate in any of our ongoing research projects.
Please contact the appropriate STEP team member to discuss your interest and learn about any current opportunities for involvement with the STEP Program:
- Vinod Srihari, MD, Principal Investigator, email@example.com
Psychiatry Residents (Clinical):
- John Cahill, MD, PhD, Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Yoviene Sykes, Psychologist, email@example.com
- Shannon Imetovski, MPH, RN, Clinical Team Leader, Nurse Clinician, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Work Trainees:
- Josina James, LCSW, Clinical Social Worker, email@example.com