The PDC provides consultation and training services to investigators locally and nationally, including:
- Study design and analysis
- Treatment manual development and refinement
- Therapist training in empirically supported treatments
- Use of Yale Adherence and Competence System (YACS) for therapist fidelity rating
- National resource for psychotherapy research
Our research center supports the principles of providing public accessible datasets for the scientific community.
NIH/SAMSHA Training and Dissemination Resources
NIDA CTN Blending Products
- HIV Rapid Testing
- Buprenorphine Suite of Blending Products
- Motivational Incentives Package
- Motivational Interviewing Assessment
- Treatment Planning M.A.T.R.S.