Mental Health and Resilience in Medicine: Combating burnout by being honest with ourselves
PsychSIGN Regional Conference
Saturday, September 23, 2017
An inaugural campus- and region-wide dialogue on physician and medical student well-being
- Obtain the skills and tools to achieve Emotional Intelligence
- Address the problem of physician depression and suicide
- Learn about resilience and self-authenticity
The Anlyan Center (TAC)
Yale School of Medicine
300 Cedar Street
New Haven, CT 06519
Registration is FREE
Who Should Attend?
- ALL medical specialties and levels of training
- Medical Students
- Attending Physicians
- Medical Education and Residency Program Leadership
- Healthcare providers of all levels
Why Should You Attend?
The theme of the conference is pertinent across ALL medical specialties and levels of training. Let's come together and EMPOWER ourselves to address the issues we face as a medical community. Skills-building workshops will be incorporated in the morning and afternoon, with a networking lunch with Program Directors and an optional wellness walk after the conference.
The goal is not to add more "stuff" to an already busy schedule, but rather to educate on the manifestations of burnout and improve our approach in our day-to-day lives to achieve long-term well-being.