The Program for Recovery and Community Health has been invited to provide consultation and training services to the Philadelphia Dept of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services.
Specific services include:
- Conducting an assessment of the recovery orientation and cultural competence of Philadelphia’s existing behavioral health system
- Providing an initial introduction to and training in recovery and cultural competence for staff and providers
- Enhancing Philadelphia’s training infrastructure using a Train-the-Trainers model
- Providing ongoing consultation, including development of reports and source materials
- Documenting the transformation process
Larry Davidson, Ph.D., Lead Consultant
Dietra Hawkins, Psy.D., Project Director
David Stayner, Ph.D.