The faculty affiliated with the Center have an extensive record of behavioral therapy development research.
Major areas of investigation:
- Development of new behavioral therapies
- Modification of existing approaches for special populations
- Combining psychosocial and pharmacologic treatments to improve outcomes
- Identifying mechanisms of actions that contribute to treatment effects
- Neuroimaging, neuropsychological, and genetic correlates
- Conceptualizing clinical and methodological issues