Center investigators: (left to right) Scientific Director Samuel Ball, Principal Investigator Kathleen Carroll, Suchitra Krishna-Sarin, and Marc Potenza.
Click Photo Below for Drug and Alcohol Survey
Click the photo above to take a survey about drug and alcohol use and if a religious setting, such as a church, is a good place to access treatment.
The mission of the Psychotherapy Development Research Center is to catalyze the development of innovative addiction treatments from the point where they are merely "good ideas" to ones where they are capable of widespread use as empirically supported treatments.
Kathleen M. Carroll, Ph.D.
Bruce J. Rounsaville, M.D.
- Development, evaluation, and transfer of addiction treatments
- Training and consultation for addiction researchers at Yale and other institutions
- Core and pilot randomized clinical trials using Stage Model of Psychotherapy Development
- Enhancing efficacy and effectiveness of addiction treatment using multidisciplinary approaches
- Core assessment, data management, and statistical analysis
Dr. Kathleen Carroll discusses the ACCENT (cannabis cessation) trial