Research & Publications
Zenggang Pan, M.D., Ph.D. obtained his MD in Peking University Health Science Center (PUHSC), and then he worked in the Department of Pathology at PUHSC for 3 years with the focus on lymphoma diagnosis and research. He finished his PhD training in the Center for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research at the Department of Pathology and Microbiology of Nebraska Medical Center, under the supervision of Dr. Wing C. (John) Chan. He did his anatomic and clinical pathology residency at Creighton University Medical Center, followed by surgical pathology fellowship training and hematopathology training at the University of Alabama and City of Hope, respectively. He joined the faculty at University of Colorado Denver for 6 years, and moved to Yale Pathology in 2018. Dr. Pan is a practicing hematopathologist, with a research focus on diagnosis and classification of lymphoma and leukemia. He also developed particular interest in the tumor microenvironment in lymphomagenesis, classification, progression, and treatment. Dr. Pan is very dedicated to resident and fellow education.
Education & Training
- Hematopathology FellowshipCity of Hope Medical Center (2012)
- Surgical Pathology FellowshipUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham (2011)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology ResidencyCreighton University Medical Center (2010)
- PhDUniversity of Nebraska Medical Center (2006)
- MDPeking University Health Science Center (1997)