Dr. Asare is a Sleep Medicine specialist who is also trained and certified in Internal Medicine. Her clinical interests include sleep disordered breathing, REM sleep behavior disorder in patients with post traumatic stress disorder and parasomnias. She completed her fellowship in Sleep Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and completed her Internal Medicine residency at Tufts University Medical Center in Boston. She received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Brown University.
Education & Training
- MDHoward University College of Medicine (2010)
- BScBrown University, Biology (2006)
- FellowshipUniversity of Pennsylvania
- ResidencyTufts University Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2013, recertified: 2018)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine) (2017)