Dr. Urszula Masiukiewicz is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Yale School of Medicine and an attending physician at Yale New-Haven Hospital. She obtained her medical degree from Warsaw Medical School, Warsaw, Poland, and completed postgraduate training at the National Institute of Cardiology in Warsaw, Poland and internal medicine residency at the University of Massachusetts-Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts. In 1996 Dr. Masiukiewicz joined Yale University as a fellow in endocrinology and rose to the rank of Assistant Professor. Dr. Masiukiewicz is a Senior Director in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Division at Pfizer, where she has conducted clinical research since 2004. Dr. Masiukiewicz is a part time clinical faculty member at Yale University and has clinical interests in postmenopausal osteoporosis, disorders of calcium metabolism, metabolic bone disease and thyroid disease.
Education & Training
- MDWarsaw University (1985)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine
- ResidentMedical Center of Central Massachusetts
- ResidentNational Institute of Cardiology
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (1998, recertified: 2018)