Research & Publications
I completed my residency in Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology as well as fellowship training in hematopathology, renal and genitourinary pathology in the Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Yale. After completing my training, I was recruited as faculty in the department of Pathology where I sign out in the three subspecialties. In addition to these subspecialties, I am also interested in the evolution and application of Digital Pathology as well as Transplant Pathology.
Education & Training
- Renal/ Genitourinary Pathology FellowshipYale School of Medicine (2017)
- FellowshipYale-New Haven Hospital (2016)
- ResidencyYale- New Haven Hospital (2015)
- PhDUniversity of Kentucky (2004)
- MBBSCalicut Medical College (1999)