Research & Publications
Dr. Lilenbaum is a member of the National Comprehensive Center Network (NCCN) and the Section Editor for UpToDate in Lung Cancer. He is consistently named as one of “America’s Top Physicians” and “America’s Top Oncologists.” He has authored more than 100 peer-reviewed papers and book chapters related to lung cancer.
Education & Training
- MSHarvard School of Public Health, Clinical Epidemiology/Clin Investigation (1996)
- MDFederal University of Rio De Janerio, Brazil (1986)
- FellowshipUniversity of California - San Diego
- FellowshipWashington University School of Medicine
- ResidencyUniversity Hospital Rio de Janeiro