Dr. Rima Tanios Aouad is Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. Dr. Aouad received her medical degree from Lebanese University in 1995. Following her Anesthesia residency at the American College of Beirut, Dr. Aouad went on to complete a residency and fellowship in Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. Subsequently, she joined the Yale faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology in 2001.
Education & Training
- MDLebanese University (1995)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital
- InternGriffin Hospital
- ResidentAmerican College of Beirut
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (2001, recertified: 2012)