Research & Publications
Education & Training
- PhDYale University School of Medicine (2001)
- MDStanford University (1991)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine
- FellowUniversity of California - Neuropsychiatric Institute
- ResidentUniversity of California - Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Korean School-Aged ChildrenSouth Korea 2008The goals of this project are to reliably and validly ascertain the prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in Korean school-aged children, to investigate public attitudes about ASD and patterns of service utilization in Korean children with ASD, and to establish a population-based cohort of children with ASD and their families for future genetic and medical study.
- Neuroimaging Study in Epidemiological Sample of ASDSouth Korea 2007The goals of this project to examine the brain structural and functional characteristics of the children with ASD ascertained from epidemiological samples and compare them to those of normally developing children matched for sex, age and IQ. Structural MRI, functional MRI and DTI will be conducted in a series of 300 case and control pairs.