Interests and areas of expertise include methodology and approach to clinical neurology and teaching, cost-effective medical care, international healthcare models, and the negative effect of modern technology, particularly internet and social media, on the human brain and on learning.
Dr. Stransky spends considerable time in Europe directing the Polyclinic at Narodni in Prague and serving as V.P. on the Supervisory Board of the I.C.R.C, the EU'S neruolgical and cardiac center, where he also instituted a joint fellowship program with Yale Neurology. He also lectures extensively in Europe on the negaitve effects of technology on learning, and directs the Prague Selective, the largest summer studies program of its type for medical students in the world. He is also a panel physician to the Embassies of the United States and Great Britain in Prague.
Education & Training
- MDSt. George's University (1983)
- BAColumbia University, Art History (1978)
- ResidencyAlbany Medical Center
- ResidencyConey Island Hospital/SUNY
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology (1992)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (1986)