Research & Publications
My background training and clinical experience is focused on neuroimaging of primary brain tumors and metastatic cancer to the brain with dedicated subspecialty training in neuroradiology and nuclear medicine. The focus of my research is to identify imaging biomarkers that predict tumor type, tumor molecular signature, and patient outcomes in adult and pediatric brain tumors. To achieve this, I use multimodal approach to study brain cancer, including MRI, radiomics, molecular imaging with positron emission tomography (PET), and hybrid PET/MRI.
Education & Training
- MD/PhDMayo Clinic, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (2010)
- Nuclear Medicine FellowUniversity of California San Francisco
- Neuroradiology Fellow/T32 FellowUniversity of California San Francisco
- Diagnostic Radiology ResidentUniversity of California San Francisco
- Internal Medicine InternDartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center