Research & Publications
Dr. Justin Belsky completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at Henry Ford Hospital followed by a Research Fellowship studying sepsis at Massachusetts General Hospital. His research focus is on the early identification of sepsis through biomarkers as well as the role of Thymosin Beta 4 and Actin proteins in the pathogenesis of sepsis.
Dr. Belsky is the Yale site principal investigator for the clinical trial VICTAS which is a multicentered study comparing the efficacy of Vitamin C, Thiamine, and Hydrocortisone in patients with septic shock.
Education & Training
- MPHHarvard School of Public Health (2016)
- MDWayne State University School of Medicine (2011)
- Research FellowshipMassachusetts General Hospital
- ResidentHenry Ford Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine (2015)
Honors & Recognition
|Sepsis Care Redesign, Partners in Excellence Team Award||Partners Health||2016|
|Outstanding Poster||Shock Symposium||2015|
|American College of Emergency Physicians||Research Committee||2015 - Present|