Dr. Joseph Brito provides general urologic care to patients in the New London area, with additional focus on minimally invasive techniques for managing prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers. Watch a video with Dr. Joseph Brito>>
He attended Middlebury College followed by George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He completed a residency in Urology at Rhode Island Hospital and Alpert Medical School of Brown University, and trained at Yale School of Medicine in Clinical Oncology. Dr. Brito is a member of the American Urological Association.
Education & Training
- MDGeorge Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences (2012)
- BAMiddlebury College, Philosophy with Pre-Med Track (2006)
- FellowYale School of Medicine
- ResidentRhode Island Hospital/Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- InternshipRhode Island Hospital/ Alpert Medical School of Brown University