Research & Publications
- Lead the development of high quality and efficient health care delivery systems through implementation of education in innovative methods, decentralization of care, and cost effective technologies.
- Enhance health care services by strengthening professional networks leveraging a multidisciplinary approach through evidence based management.
- Global Health Initiative with Yale Cardiovascular Section
Education & Training
- MSNYU-Wagner School of Public Service (2004)
- Residency Internal MedicineHospital St Raphael- Yale School of Medicine (1998)
- MDUniversidad Javeriana School of Medicine (1991)
Honors & Recognition
|Teacher of the Year Award- General Surgery||Department of Surgery||2013|
|AMA Leadership Glaxo Welcome Leadership Award||AMA||1995|