Research & Publications
Dr. Fahey is the Director of the Clinic for Adults with Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD). This is a new and emerging specialty for this complex group of patients. Their problems span both adult and pediatric cardiology and this is a multidisciplinary subspecialty clinic.
Dr. Fahey also directs a very busy Pediatric exercise stress testing laboratory. The laboratory was the first in the state and gets referrals from throughout the region.
Dr. Fahey also is Director of the Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Training program, one of the first in the country.
Dr. Fahey has been a staff cardiologist since completing his fellowship at Yale in 1985. He served as Interim Director of the Section for 6 years. He has clinics at Yale, as well as Lawrence & Memorial Hospital in New London and an outpatient Cardiology facility in Norwich.
Education & Training
- MDNew Jersey Medical School (1979)
- FellowYale-New Haven Hospital
- Intern & ResidentJohns Hopkins Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (1984)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology (1988, recertified: 2010)
Honors & Recognition
|Alpha Omega Alpha - Honor Junior (UMDNJ)||1977|