Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Director of the Anesthesia Residency Program. Dr. Schwartz received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in 1985. After completing his residency in Anesthesia at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, he officially joined the Yale School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology in 1989. As Director of the Residency Program, he leads the residency recruitment process, facilitates fellowship placement, initiates curriculum development and ensures ACGME compliance.
Education & Training
- MDState University of New York (1985)
- BSMassachusetts Institute of Technology, Chemistry (1981)
- ResidentColumbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- InternStaten Island University Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1990, recertified: 2013)
|American Board of Anesthesiology||American Board of Anesthesiology, Senior Examiner||1997 - Present|