Dr. Kwah is board certified in Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. As an Allergy and Immunology specialist, he cares for patients with a broad range of disorders including allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis, asthma, drug allergies, food allergies, urticaria, and angioedema.
Dr. Kwah received his MD from the Drexel University College of Medicine. He completed his internship at Montefiore Medical Center and residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City. He served as an Internal Medicine attending for several years before completing his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He then joined the faculty at Yale in 2019.
Dr. Kwah has a special interest in medical education, particularly in the education of students, residents, and fellows. He served as a faculty member at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and plans to be involved in medical education at Yale. He has been selected to serve on the Office of Medical Education Committee in the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology.
Education & Training
- Clinical FellowNorthwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2019)
- MScNorthwestern University, The Graduate School (2019)
- ResidentIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2014)
- InternMontefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine (2012)
- MDDrexel University College of Medicine