Research & Publications
Dr. Hari Deshpande, associate professor of medicine in the Section of Medical Oncology, is caring for patients with Sarcomas along with the Sarcoma multidisciplinary team.
Previously in practice at both the New London Cancer Center and Las Vegas Cancer Center, Deshpande also has clinical interests in Sarcomas, cancers of unknown primary and thyroid cancers. He is a member of the head and neck cancer and GU cancer teams. He is the Director of the Medical Oncology Inpatient Consult service.
Education & Training
- MDLeeds University (1991)
- BSLeeds University (1988)
- FellowMontefiore Medical Center
- ResidentAlbert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center
- Research presentationLondon, United Kingdom 2017Clinical trials in cancers of unknown primary
- Yale Global Health ConferenceKingston, Jamaica 2016
Honors & Recognition
|Compassionate Caregiver Award||Smilow Cancer Hospital||2015|
|David Fischer Teaching Award||Yale Cancer Center||2011|