Research & Publications
Gunjan Tiyyagura completed her pediatric residency and chief residency at Columbia University before coming to Yale University for her Pediatric emergency medicine fellowship. Her primary interests are in improving recognition and reporting child abuse and neglect in acute care settings.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2005)
- BAUniversity of Pennsylvania, History (2001)
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine
- ResidencyColumbia University School of Medicine
- InternshipColumbia University School of Medicine