Research & Publications
Dr. Reisenbichler completed a combined anatomic and clinical pathology residency at the University of Alabama in Birmingham in 2011 followed by breast and surgical pathology fellowships at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. She was a member of the Pathology faculty at Vanderbilt University until 2017 when she joined the Pathology Department at Yale as an Assistant Professor.
Education & Training
- Clinical Fellow-Surgical PathologyBrigham and Women's Hospital (2013)
- Clinical Fellow-BreastBrigham and Women's Hospital (2012)
- AP/CP residentUniversity of Alabama-Birmingham (2011)
- MDUniversity of Texas Medical Branch (2007)
- BSUniversity of Missouri (2000)