Research & Publications
Dr. Pashankar completed his basic medical training in India and in the UK. He completed fellowship training in Pediatric Gastroenterology at BC Children's Hospital in Vancouver, Canada. He has MBA in healthcare from Yale School of Management.
His clinical and research interest is in inflammatory bowel disease. He is the director of Yale Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program. He runs a multidisciplinary Inflammatory Bowel disease clinic on Tuesday morning at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital in New Haven. He has published a number of clinical studies in pediatric gastroenterology and inflammatory bowel diseases.
He is a physician lead in Yale Clinical Optimization Service and works to improve efficiency in ambulatory operations of Yale Medicine clinical sections. He has expertise in process and quality improvement.
Education & Training
- MBAYale School of Management, Healthcare (2018)
- MDPoona University (1990)
- FellowBritish Columbia's Children's Hospital, Canada
- Senior House OfficerHartlepool General Hospital, United Kingdom
- ResidentSassoon General Hospital, Pune, India