Research & Publications
Dr. Pashankar completed his basic medical training in India and in the UK. He completed fellowship training in Pediatric Gastroenterology at BC Children's Hospital in Vancouver, Canada. He directs the Pediatric Gastroenterology Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program at Yale. He is the director of Yale Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program. He runs a multidisciplinary Inflammatory Bowel disease clinic on Tuesday morning at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital in New Haven.
His clinical and research interest is in inflammatory bowel disease. He has published a number of clinical studies in pediatric gastroenterology and inflammatory bowel diseases. He has MBA in healthcare from Yale School of Management and has expertise in process and quality improvement. .
Education & Training
- MBAYale School of Management, Healthcare (2018)
- MDPoona University (1990)
- FellowBritish Columbia's Children's Hospital, Canada
- Senior House OfficerHartlepool General Hospital, United Kingdom
- ResidentSassoon General Hospital, Pune, India