Dr. Vieira is an experienced veterinarian and microbiologist with significant expertise in infectious disease (animals and humans), mass spectrometry (proteomics, metabolomics, and lipidomics analysis), animal physiology, and biochemistry. Doctor in Animal Science (Fapesp grant #2017/22041-1) from Universidade Estadual Paulista, School of Veterinary Medicine of Araçatuba (2020), Master in Tropical Animal Science from Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco (2016) and Veterinary Doctor from Universidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco (2014). Held a Visiting Scholar Doctorate with a Research Internship Abroad (BEPE) by Fapesp (Fapesp grant #2019/02781-6) in the Department of Biochemistry, at the "Core Facilities" of Proteomics and Metabolomics at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Nebraska in the United States, under the guidance of Dr. Jiri Adamec and co-supervision of Dr. Camila Braga (2019/2020). He is also a Visiting Collaborator Researcher at the Universidad Nacional Toribio Rodríguez de Mendoza de Amazonas, Chachapoyas, Peru.
Education & Training
- Non Degree ProgramEmbrapa Livestock Southeast, Postdoctoral Fellow at Animal Biotechnology (2022)
- Non Degree ProgramEmbrapa Dairy Cattle, Postdoctoral Fellow at Nanotechnology and Dairy Research (2022)
- PhDUniversidade Estadual Paulista Júlio de Mesquita Filho (2020)
- Non Degree ProgramUniversity of Nebraska-Lincoln, Scholarships Abroad - Research Internship - Doctorate (2020)
- MScUniversidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco (2016)
- DVMUniversidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco (2014)