Research & Publications
David H. Stitelman, MD, is a surgeon in the Division of Pediatric Surgery within the Department of Surgery at Yale.
As a clinician, Dr. Stitelman cares for children of all ages. He is the surgical director of the Yale Fetal Care Center. Such a program allows families who are given a fetal diagnosis based on prenatal testing an opportunity to meet with surgeons, pediatric medical specialists, obstetricians and neonatologists to plan for the management of their babies before and after birth.
Dr. Stitelman also runs a basic science laboratory with a focus on prenatal therapy. The hope of this line of research is to treat and cure genetic and structural diseases before birth.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Pennsylvania Medical School (2004)
- FellowshipChildren's Hospital of Philadelphia
- ResidencyHospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Pediatric Surgery (2015)
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Surgery, General (2012)